Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Multivan Options (Seeking Opinion)

Users Country Flag

do you still have the table i am looking for one to collect dust in my t5

Users Country Flag
    I'd love a multiflex board for the back if anyone has one they want to sell.
    2015 Multivan Highline
    1969 Sunbeam Imp Sport 930cc

Users Country Flag
    I'm looking for a Multi-table for a T5 Multivan Comfortline. Anyone have one for sale?

Users Country Flag
    I know this is an old thread and I think all Multivans come standard with the power sliding doors now, but take it from someone who didn't want them and now has them as they came with our demonstrator vehicle they are very handy.

Coming from the shops with arms full of groceries it's very handy to just press a button and have a side door open for you.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMax View Post
    I know this is an old thread and I think all Multivans come standard with the power sliding doors now, but take it from someone who didn't want them and now has them as they came with our demonstrator vehicle they are very handy.

Coming from the shops with arms full of groceries it's very handy to just press a button and have a side door open for you.
    I could not agree more. This will be mandatory on the next Multivan in purchase.

The biggest issue I have is that my driveway is on a small uphill incline. If the kids (or visitors) open the van door, the weight of the door catches them off guard and it flies back before coming to an expensive sounding crash at the end of its rails.

And the other issue is that the Multivan is so well sealed the door needs a good push if the other doors are closed. On a hill, it's near impossible for small kids/elderley to close the door.

Does the power door option motorise the rear tail gate as well? That thing is bloody heavy to close!

Here you go and whoa its on a VW !YouTube

Users Country Flag
    The power tailgate option we have is only for the latch (it does a little motorised closing action to make sure it's sealed snug).

The heave to get it to the closed position from open is purely manual on our van.

Did you look at the link above in my reply .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123