Support VWWC

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Insulating T5 "Another wet weekend and someone is getting a makeover"

Goldy, seeing as your'e picking on Howard, can you send him a packet of punctuations.

Aww come on guys when I am on a roll I don't have time for punctuation it just slows things down while I'm typing LOL .

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny43.5 View Post
    Thanks Transporter after the last van I did for a mate of mine I told my wife I would not do another , but Hayden was a fellow MX rider so in a moment of weakness I agreed again . But the main difference was that my mates one was done with extreme pressure I only had two days from start to finish and by the time it was finished I was knackered knees were sore my back ached and I was so over it ! . But this one was all good as I had the van for 3 weeks so no pressure and it gave me several days during the week to be at home working on the van rather than on the road all the time with my normal work . Now off to do the cruise control .
    I don't know how I missed this thread but that's some great work there.
    Congrats.
    2018 Crafter Runner
    T5.2 6sp manual.

Thanks Logicprobe I have done quite a few VW,s and a couple of Hi ace vans plus all our own vans , our family van is here in case you missed it very different to the one in this post .New T5 Project
    Last edited by Sunny43.5; 23-10-2017 at 08:29 PM.

Hi Sunny, Just wanted to ask the expert what the sound proofing is and is this better than the stick on black pad that seem to be very popular on the English van sites. I'm looking at sound insulating my van and love the side mounted tie down points, this is something hope to copy to carry my bikes (Motor and mountain) in the back. Love the little speaker come cubby holes in the back corners.
    I'll be installing removable seat in the back for when I'm using it as my daily transport.
    Cheers in advance.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234