Thread: Colour Choices

Users Country Flag

Colour Choices

I saw this parked up today and thought it was an awesome colour. I didn't know this colour was in the range, custom job maybe?

It's a damn shame there isn't more colours in general, I do note there is a Metallic Yellow in the Golf range, something I'd love to see in real life (not that a new car is in my near future).

If it has an engine or heartbeat it's going to cost you. | Refer a Friend - AussieBroadband $50 Credit

From the VW sites configurator there is no yellow for the base model or any of the top spec models , but unless you can see inside or in the engine bay it's uncertain if it's factory or not . Over the years I have seen odd colours become available but usually its a limited edition model , these wont show up on the sites as it's not worth changing for small numbers .

Quote Originally Posted by The_Hawk View Post
    I saw this parked up today and thought it was an awesome colour. I didn't know this colour was in the range, custom job maybe?

It's a damn shame there isn't more colours in general, I do note there is a Metallic Yellow in the Golf range, something I'd love to see in real life (not that a new car is in my near future).
    One of VWA's biggest failings in my opinion, across the range they limit the choice to a handful of mostly bland colours. Often when travelling in Europe I've seen VWs in colours not available in Australia and the reality is it would not be difficult or costly for VWA to expand the range of available colours.

Cheers

George
    06 Jetta 2.0TFSI Killed by a Lexus!
    09 Eos 2.0TSI DSG Loved this car but has now gone to a new home!!
    14 EOS 2.0 TSI has arrived!

Could be worse I suppose , the local BMW dealer near us has most of their new car stock out in front . No imagination there as 98% of them are black only the occasional white or silver and thats it .

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    It's sad when your colour choice is black, white and a selection of greys. Our Multivan is currently Salsa Red and I'm seriously considering (and have been since day 1) getting my Golf wrapped in imola yellow or there abouts... one day, when I get "spare" cash.

If it has an engine or heartbeat it's going to cost you. | Refer a Friend - AussieBroadband $50 Credit

Off topic, what's that body kit?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Colour Choices

Looks like the colour of my avatar van - the original inspiration for me buying an Transporter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk