Thread: Dash removal and interior lights.

Dash removal and interior lights.

How hard is it to remove the dash? I just acquired a 2011 4motuon and whenever I turn a corner, it sounds like a rock is rolling across the dash, but underneath. Any ideas?

Also I've searched and found the common thing of 7.5amp mini fuse, but that hasn't blown. So the front interior light works when you open a door, but the rear seat lights don't. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

First thing with the loose object would be to remove the pollen filter under the dash LH side , once the filter is out you can reach up into the main intake space and check for a hitchhiker . I know mine used to make some strange noises turned out loads of leaves had acumlated in the airbox . Do the rear lights come on when the tailgate or side door are opened as there are multiple fuses for the rear lights so you may find that there is more than one fuse for them . Did you check the sticky thread for T% essentials and fuse locations , take your pick from around 120 of the mongrels .
    Last edited by Sunny43.5; 30-10-2017 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny43.5 View Post
    First thing with the loose object would be to remove the pollen filter under the dash LH side , once the filter is out you can reach up into the main intake space and check for a hitchhiker . I know mine used to make some strange noises turned out loads of leaves had acumlated in the airbox . Do the rear lights come on when the tailgate or side door are opened as there are multiple fuses for the rear lights so you may find that there is more than one fuse for them . Did you check the sticky thread for T% essentials and fuse locations , take your pick from around 120 of the mongrels .
    Yep. Nothing happens when any door opens. Just sits there.. Dead... Checked the mini fuse, just trying to sort through the myriad of suggestions. Tried disconnecting the battery.. That didn't work. But found that the neg to ground wire was only slipped onto the terminal. Glad the shonkies checked that before selling me the car!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk