Thread: Free Stuff!

Free Stuff!

Free to good home.....

Exhaust header. This came out of a 1983 VW Rabbit GTI 1.8 litre 8V engine. It is an aftermarket "performance header". Not sure what brand it is but it's in good shape with no cracks. THe pickup pipe and hardware is included.

I've replace it with my Turbo manifold so I have no need of it anymore.

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/a...psgvdtpuzd.jpg

Here is the link to the photo. From some reason this website won't accept a URL from photobucket and I'm too lazy too figure out why. Works on every other forum I use....

I also have a stock oil cooler (no hardware) that is up for grabs as well. It's designed to bolt next to the radiator.

So anyway guys..... Free is hard to beat if you need these items.

Users Country Flag
    Hey Thomas, I need the oil cooler, also need the hardware, but beggars can't be choosers!.......PM sent!

Users Country Flag
    OK PM not sent, the forum won't let me, My number is 0404476947 feel free rto shoot me a message or call anytime.

Cheers, Scotty.

Users Country Flag

Do you still want the big rear drums? Yours for the cost of postage.

Cheers

Paul

Users Country Flag
    Sent you an email about the headers

Sorry about the PM.

Call me.. Thomas 0406 698 723 and the oil cooler is yours. No hardware thought.... Sorry...

The headers are available and I have the hardware for it. Free is hard to beat.

Call or text me..

Thomas 0406 698 723

Ok headers gone BUT...

I have more free stuff to give away.....

*FREE*

I have a COMPLETE A/C compressor mounting set up for a Golf. I have all the brackets, pulleys and hardware, and compressor with clutch. I see that off road guys here in Australia use the old Yorks to make air compressors out of them. It is for a York compressor. The York compressor is original and when I took it off a week ago was still working and I had Ice cold A/C!

I took it off my car because I've always hated it and wanted to put the Sanden compressor set up from a 88 or later Cabrio. It is a pain in the ass to replace belts and install an alternator with this York set up. Hate it. I had to replace some A/C lines and the evaporator so It seems a good time for it to go.

I was going to throw it away and then thought perhaps some crazy Queenslander has an off road Golf or something. You never know... one man's trash....another man's treasure.....

Thomas
    0406 698 723

Did i see the wlrds big drums im very interested