Thread: The beige beauty

The beige beauty

As my GTI is getting passed onto my cousin to under-go a complete resto I felt the need to go on another MK1 hunt for my daily services as I sold my TTS 8J recently.

Some of you NSW boys might know this car, I bought it from Manwell in NSW. Its been through a few make overs to say the least!

Original 1.6L engine, 3 speed auto, although the carby needed slight fuel adjustments (thanks peter). I also replaced the pads, new CV boot, full service, fluid flush etc when I picked it up.

Few rust spots in the usual places, but nothing to tragic.

A fresh set of BBS RS, height adjustments & camber adjustments transformed the car. We gave the car a cut and polish over the weekend...I'll let the photos do the talking. Enjoy guys

As my GTI is getting passed onto my cousin to under-go a complete resto I felt the need to go on another MK1 hunt for my daily services as I sold my TTS 8J recently.

Some of you NSW boys might know this car, I bought it from Manwell in NSW. Its been through a few make overs to say the least!

Original 1.6L engine, 3 speed auto, although the carby needed slight fuel adjustments (thanks peter). I also replaced the pads, new CV boot, full service, fluid flush etc when I picked it up.

A fresh set of BBS RS, height adjustments & camber adjustments transformed the car. We gave the car a cut and polish over the weekend...I'll let the photos do the talking. Enjoy guys

Last edited by 16v_kid; 02-10-2017 at 09:25 PM.
    Audi S3 8L - Stroker GTX3582 700bhp+
    Golf GTI 1980
    Golf GLS 1979
    www.facebook.com/etunersmotorsportau

Users Country Flag
    Piss off bro, making all our cars look **** once again hahahaha cudos to this thing though, it's gorgeous The beige beautyThe beige beautyThe beige beauty

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    What are the wheel/tyre specs? I'm well over looking at my bottle caps 🤣

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Haha thanks boss!

Specs not sure really, I built them last year. The rear are 15x8.5 and fronts are 15x7.5, I'll check tyres tomorrow and message you. Camber is around -4 on the rear and front is around -3
    Golf GTI 1980
    Golf GLS 1979

One more before bed...

Golf GTI 1980
    Golf GLS 1979

Users Country Flag
    What a cool looking little machine! Love it man great work.
    MY11 Tiguan 125TSI | 4Motion | DSG | APR Stage 2 | GolfR IC | HF turbo outlet + throttle pipes | CAI | 3" DP

Ceres_mining_co's Tiguan build

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusAurelius View Post
    Piss off bro, making all our cars look **** once again hahahaha cudos to this thing though, it's gorgeous
    At least you know if you come across it at the lights any granny in a Datsun 120y will blow the doors off it.

Does look f***'n good.

What are you doing with the MK2?

Looks mint man! Now I'm gonna have to rethink building RS' for mine now.. we'd be twinnies haha

Users Country Flag
    nice car. exterior style wise its already perfect! tasteful, clean, respecting the actual design and form of the car.
    93' MK1 cabriolet

Users Country Flag

Dope work Gordie. Love the beige/chrome combo, window trims fit in perfect with the RS'.

Such a simple yet perfect effect, good work!
    - Orange Golf mk1 LS, 1.8 5speed, 32/36 - sold
    - Golf mk1 Swallowtail rebuild, completely stripped
    - Brown U.S import 81 cabby
    - 88 Honda crx b18cr