Support VWWC

Page 423 of 428 FirstFirst ... 323373413421422423424425 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 4276

Thread: What have you done with your Polo so far (and today)

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Harrydhillon View Post
    2018 Volkswagen Polo and Polo GTI revealed, Australian debut early next year

So this happened today...

MY15 Polo GTI - Red - DA Pack
    Looks like a pretty decent upgrade interior wise. Interesting how they compare the size too a mk5 golf, there mustn't be a huge difference between the golf and the polo now

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryJr View Post
    Mine has an issue after the 1-2 shift at full throttle when your really going for it. Its not traction related but there is a hesitation there I can't quite put my finger on it.
    Worked out my problem.. clutch slip. Im sending into VW next week for its service so Ill see what they want to do about it. Only done 57k and mostly fwy miles.

Users Country Flag
    I feel the turbo spools quicker, and a there is a faint raspy sound that is now present.

How did you find the TMD install? was it a pain?
    2016 MY17 Polo GTI with DA package. TMD fitted + Weather strip and Snow Screen removed otherwise dead standard.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by sssstew View Post
    How did you find the TMD install? was it a pain?
    I didn't do it myself, I had a mechanic friend install it. But it looked fairly simple

Harry
    MY15 RED Polo GTI 6C - with DA Pack

Users Country Flag
    I didn't do it myself, I had a mechanic friend install it. But it looked fairly simple

OK cool, thanks. Ive watched a few videos and read some posts with photos, so hoping its not too bad in the smaller Polo engine bay.
    2016 MY17 Polo GTI with DA package. TMD fitted + Weather strip and Snow Screen removed otherwise dead standard.

Users Country Flag
    Sold mine today

Users Country Flag
    Had ATE ceramic brake pads fitted over two weeks ago whilst doing 5th year service at Exoticars. MUCH better than OEM brake pads. Barely any brake dust on my wheels and it certainly bites better. Should have done it sooner so wouldn't have had to scrub the wheels clean so often
    Polo 6R GTI - Candy White | MY12.5 | 5 dr | Weitec Hicon GT | OZ Ultraleggera | SPOC - 1st Four

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by danielv10 View Post
    Had ATE ceramic brake pads fitted over two weeks ago whilst doing 5th year service at Exoticars. MUCH better than OEM brake pads. Barely any brake dust on my wheels and it certainly bites better. Should have done it sooner so wouldn't have had to scrub the wheels clean so often
    What have you done with your Polo so far (and today)What have you done with your Polo so far (and today) ATEs are great. My wheels are dusty after about 4 days on stock pads.

I gave mine a coat of dodo juice blue velvet on the weekend. The white looks so milky smooth now.
    Usually I use Gyeon Cure, as it tops up the Mohs coating.
    That gives it a very glassy look and makes the white super light.
    Now it looks kinda deeper and warmer.

Think I prefer the look of Cure, but yeh I love dodo waxes and it's just fun doing something different.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by SloAu View Post
    Sold mine today
    Shame to see another go. What's in store next?

Quote Originally Posted by GtiDave View Post
    ATEs are great. My wheels are dusty after about 4 days on stock pads.

I gave mine a coat of dodo juice blue velvet on the weekend. The white looks so milky smooth now.
    Usually I use Gyeon Cure, as it tops up the Mohs coating.
    That gives it a very glassy look and makes the white super light.
    Now it looks kinda deeper and warmer.

Think I prefer the look of Cure, but yeh I love dodo waxes and it's just fun doing something different.
    I tried Dodo juice but it didn't last as long as Duragloss and I noticed Dodo was a warmer colour like you said. I'm going to stick with Duragloss since its been six months since waxing and it still beads off really well. Albeit, I'm using a Dodo Juice shampoo that tops up with wax each wash.

Really liking the new brake pads. Rest of the car is looking dirty except the wheels now hah.
    Polo 6R GTI - Candy White | MY12.5 | 5 dr | Weitec Hicon GT | OZ Ultraleggera | SPOC - 1st Four

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by danielv10 View Post
    Sounds great, any idea what the front and rear part numbers were?
    MY18 Passat 206tsi R-Line | Harvard Blue | Wagon

Page 423 of 428 FirstFirst ... 323373413421422423424425 ... LastLast