Page 425 of 428 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426427 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 4276

Thread: What have you done with your Polo so far (and today)

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Harrydhillon View Post
    Finally bit the bullet and lowered the car. Went for white line lowering springs as I couldn't justify cost of coilovers. JB1 being fitted next week What have you done with your Polo so far (and today)

MY15 Polo GTI - Red - DA Pack
    Welcome to the JB club, good choice. Let us know what you think of it?

Cheers
    2015 Polo GTI with DA pack : Milltek Turbo back exhaust | DD spacer | JB1 | VWR Turbo Intake elbow and intake hose | BMC panel filter | KW Street Comfort coilovers | Whiteline adjust. endlinks | Harding DSG Perf. tune | Wagner Intercooler| Dotz Mugello 17 x 8 32ET

Users Country Flag
    Finally bit the bullet and lowered the car. Went for white line lowering springs as I couldn't justify cost of coilovers. JB1 being fitted next week What have you done with your Polo so far (and today)

How much did it cost to purchase them?
    I'm soo euro even my missus is shaved...

Users Country Flag

Wink

Harry
    MY15 RED Polo GTI 6C - with DA Pack

Users Country Flag
    Calling all JB1 users..
    Installed it today, finally... the car didn't like it.. it starts, then dies in about 15secs.. tried connecting to the JB1 using the software, didn't like it either... can anyone help with sending pics of all the connections ? And where did you get the software.. I have been reading stuff on the other forum on software and where to download ( as posted by George) and I am pretty sure I am doing everything correct. Help!!

Harry

Users Country Flag
    Calling all JB1 users..
    Installed it today, finally... the car didn't like it.. it starts, then dies in about 15secs.. tried connecting to the JB1 using the software, didn't like it either... can anyone help with sending pics of all the connections ? And where did you get the software.. I have been reading stuff on the other forum on software and where to download ( as posted by George) and I am pretty sure I am doing everything correct. Help!!

Seems you have made a wrong connection, not to worry it's easily done and I'm sure I can help you out, I have had mine on and off several times and have plenty of close up photos of each connection.

Rather than fiddle around attaching photos here please PM me an email address so I can send you the photos.
    2015 Polo GTI with DA pack : Milltek Turbo back exhaust | DD spacer | JB1 | VWR Turbo Intake elbow and intake hose | BMC panel filter | KW Street Comfort coilovers | Whiteline adjust. endlinks | Harding DSG Perf. tune | Wagner Intercooler| Dotz Mugello 17 x 8 32ET

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by car_nut View Post
    Seems you have made a wrong connection, not to worry it's easily done and I'm sure I can help you out, I have had mine on and off several times and have plenty of close up photos of each connection.

Rather than fiddle around attaching photos here please PM me an email address so I can send you the photos.
    Thank you ! PM sent !

Harry

Users Country Flag
    Thank you ! PM sent !

Info. sent. Let me know if you need more.

Users Country Flag
    Calling all JB1 users..
    Quote Originally Posted by car_nut View Post
    For others benefit maybe highlight what the issue ended up being, might save us from falling into the same trap.

Cheers
    Gary
    Golf Mk7.5 R, Volvo S60 Polestar, Skyline R32GTST

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydneykid View Post
    For others benefit maybe highlight what the issue ended up being, might save us from falling into the same trap.

Cheers
    Gary
    Seems likely it's plug A and plug D not connected correctly. Harrydillon yet to have another go and probably realizes more research/reading prior to fitting was required.

Please excuse me answering for you Harrydillon.

I'm happy to post up my photos, links etc but suspect it might be a wasted effort as in time the post will 'get lost' in the mirriad of other posts.

Users Country Flag

Haha thanks car_nut, no not at all. Of course, I can't ask for help and then not update the forum with the outcome. And yeap, what he said, I haven't had a chance to try it. Work and social life gets in the way of car mods What have you done with your Polo so far (and today)

Harry

Page 425 of 428 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426427 ... LastLast