Page 181 of 181 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181
Results 1,801 to 1,805 of 1805

Thread: New Polo problems - Register

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Harrydhillon View Post
    Well... Just sold my 6R ... Jumping into 6C with DA pack ....
    Well done! Seems it's such an infectious little car many of us, including yours truly, upgrade from the 6R despite having had problems.

You will love it and at least the motor in the 6C is bulletproof.
    2015 Polo GTI with DA pack : Milltek Turbo back exhaust | DD spacer | JB1 | VWR Turbo Intake elbow and intake hose | BMC panel filter | KW Street Comfort coilovers | Whiteline adjust. endlinks | Harding DSG Perf. tune | Wagner Intercooler| Dotz Mugello 17 x 8 32ET

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by car_nut View Post
    Well done! Seems it's such an infectious little car many of us, including yours truly, upgrade from the 6R despite having had problems.

You will love it and at least the motor in the 6C is bulletproof.
    Thank you. I am excited. A good friend of mine has GTI 6C in manuals and loves it. Now am sort of thinking I should have gone the lux pack too... Oh well next iteration. Looked at many but came back to the GTI.
    Harry
    MY15 RED Polo GTI 6C - with DA Pack

Picked up the car last saturday. Brand new. Aircon does not work (blowing hot air only) and rough idle on cold start. Back in today to get looked at but this is ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

When connected to app connect and sometimes when connected through bluetooth, the in car microphones dont work, as in the person on the phone can't hear me. Really annoying and pretty poor in a brand new car.

App connect now not working. Phone charges through usb port but app connect does not initiate. Anyone had this issue?
    Last edited by nickit78; 16-02-2016 at 01:48 PM.

Page 181 of 181 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181