Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keyless Entry / Start Systems - Polo GTI

Keyless Entry / Start Systems - Polo GTI

I know there's a thread in the older Polo section, but has anyone done any research into installing an aftermarket Keyless Entry / Start system for the Polo GTI? That's one feature I wish VW had put in the Polo, especially considering the A1 has it as an option.

I saw that someone had posted details on the Welcome to Advanced Keys.

Anyone know of any other options out there? Or is it just not worth the hassle...?
    Polo GTI - 5 door - Candy White, Xenons, Comfort Package, Audio Upgrade, Bluetooth, Parking Sensors and Tint

Users Country Flag

Was reading about the Golf 35 yesterday and it looks like it's going to have a Keyless Entry / Start System.
    Polo GTI - 5 door - Candy White, Xenons, Comfort Package, Audio Upgrade, Bluetooth, Parking Sensors and Tint

Users Country Flag
    Keyless entry has been available internationally on the Golf for some time.

The Golf R and Golf GTI Adidas were also displayed at their product launches with keyless entry. Yet neither of them came to Australia with even the option of Keyless entry...

Quote Originally Posted by Corey_R View Post
    Keyless entry has been available internationally on the Golf for some time.

The Golf R and Golf GTI Adidas were also displayed at their product launches with keyless entry. Yet neither of them came to Australia with even the option of Keyless entry...
    New Eos has this option with remote key folding roof as well as starter button as an option for 2012 for $900.00
    Phillip Fairhall
    Brand Manager
    Rolfe Renault / Audi Centre Canberra
    Melrose Drive Phillip ACT

I've had this feature on 5-6 of my recent cars and I can tell you guys that I wish VW have them as option on the Polo!

Anyone have any experience in fitting one of these solutions that would be suited to a Polo GTI 6R?
    2011 Polo GTI - I have it, I Love It!!!!
    Candy White 5 Door, Comfort Pack, Audio Pack - RCD 510, Bi-Xenons, Panoramic Sunroof

Users Country Flag
    I didn't even know the Polo GTI didn't have keeless entry lol.

It's going to feel funny not to have one after I had one for so long on my

IS 300.

It has keyless entry, just not the auto unlocking in proximity to the car with the key in your pocket, instead you have to give your fingers and thumb some exercise

Stage 2+ Intercooler Carbon Intake Downpipe Swaybar DV+ Remsa.

Users Country Flag

Good point gavs. I was starting to wonder about all these peeps who said that they've had it on their previous cars - especially 5 or 6 cars. Like either they've gone through 1 car per year for the last six since bmw introduced proximity entry, or they're getting confused about the topic.

Though, if you have had 6 cars with proximity entry, lucky you... but why are you buying a Polo now? hehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast