Support VWWC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How To Use Your Polo's 'Midline' MFD

Users Country Flag

Thanks - your brilliant instructions saved my bacon

Quote Originally Posted by alexaescht View Post
    Hahaha
    You learn something every day don't you.
    You certainly do learn something new everyday. I pawed through all my car's manuals and couldn't figure ehat had happened to my VW Polo 2016 Mk6 MPG display (it had stated just showing the engine temperature, which got a bit boring). Had the car from new for 9 months and never thought the wiper controls worked the computer too! THANKS from Scotland!

Hi

I have a MY11 Polo 77TSI and my MFD does not have a "current speed" display. I have tried flicking through all the displays with the TRIP button.

Also, I cannot get into Settings. Have tried holding down both the TRIP UP and DOWN buttons for 5+ seconds but no menu appears on the MFD.

Can someone please, please assist?

Thanks!

Users Country Flag
    Can this MFD run the Bluetooth streaming after a VCDS recode to ignore that the Touch Adaptor is missing?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by bonbigirl View Post
    Hi

I have a MY11 Polo 77TSI and my MFD does not have a "current speed" display. I have tried flicking through all the displays with the TRIP button.

Can someone please, please assist?

Thanks!
    bonbigirl: Hi - yes, getting-back the digital display on the MFD can be tricky. It's all explained on page 22 of your manual.

With the ignition turned-on and engine running, press the button "4" in the picture above 3 x times until tripmeter and odometer is displayed on the lower part of "2" - that's it!!

Don
    Please don't PM to ask questions about coding, or vehicle repairs. The better place to deal with these matters is on-line, in the forum proper. That way you get the benefit of the expertise of the wider forum! Thank you.

I am having an unusual issue with my MY2010 1.2 manual Polo's digital speedo. This option, which I rely on, has COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED from both menus 1 and 2.

This problem occurred a couple of years ago, when I changed the battery. I eventually got the digital speedo back by depressing SET for 5 - 10 seconds. Four "stick" letters appeared, then disappeared, and - voila! The digital speedo option re-appeared.

That fix isn't working this time. I have no idea why. The original fix was based on modifying a technique used in certain Golfs, but I have no idea why it worked, or if it was the correct way to approach the problem.

My Polo's MFD is controlled from the wiper stalk, not the steering wheel. If anyone has an idea, I'm open to all suggestions.

Users Country Flag

Hello, does this cluster have a MENU - SETTINGS , I've got the car's original handbook and I've tried to long press TRIP buttons but it's not entering in the MENU - SETTINGS.

I haven't got the CURRENT SPEED window.

2010 Polo 6R 1.6 TDI

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12