Thread: The Best Thing My Dealer Did...

Users Country Flag

Thumbs up The Best Thing My Dealer Did...

Thought I'd start a thread about praising our dealers. Not for price (there are other threads for that) but for genuine service. Out of the way, beyond the call, excellence, courtesy, super service, responsive, honest....all the good stuff.

My start;
    Bayford accommodated my change of order from TDi to TSi after placing my original order, and then contacted VAG AUS to secure me one of VAGs own enroute Polos - hence the minimum wait I had on a 77kw spec of my choice. After flying into Melbourne, the dealer picked me up at the airport and drove us to the dealership, and the staff looked after my daughter whilst I signed all the paperwork. The dealer contacted me with two follow up calls to check on my experience and offer any help / advice. Couldn't have asked for more.

Just completed both VW questionnaires and said I'd happily recommend them to others.
    MY18 GOLF 110TSI I HIGHLINE I Indium I Panoramic Sunroof I DAP I IP
    MY18 TIGUAN 162TSI I R-LINE I Ruby I DAP I IP

Users Country Flag
    I would like to recommend Hutchinson Motors in Mildura for taking care of my NEW ORDER and piecing together my shattered dream, when my INITIAL ORDER, ironically from Bayford Epping, fell into a complete farce and horrific experience (already covered in another thread). Hutchinson Motors have been upfront, honest and timely with information about the progress of my ordered vehicle and general enquiries Thanks Wes!
    2011 POLO GTI 3dr, Candy White, Audio-Comfort-Xenon Packs
    MODS: H&R Sport Springs - Bilstein B12s - Whiteline Sway Bar - Milltek Cat Back Exhaust - Sparco Assetto Gara Wheels

I'd like to commend Tristan from Solitaire at Medindie, SA. Had barely set foot on the yard before he came bounding out offering me test drives in whatever vehicle I was interested in... (as opposed to the other branch down south where noone came to speak to me at all after wandering for 15 minutes on the lot).

Friendly service, found out he was couple of weeks into his job and this was gonna be his first Polo GTI sale, he was excited and I was excited too. Although I've got an excruciating long wait time, the service here was pleasant, telling me to come back and drive their demo cars whenever I had a GTI craving.

Users Country Flag
    Ill recommend Mick Pirelli and his sales team at Werribee VW. When I first drove my pog, i didnt have it for too long as it was nearing the end of the day and didnt want to keep them. I wasnt completely sold on the car as I only really took it around the block and onto the highway for a bit. Mick contacted me the next day and asked me if i was interested in picking the car up and taking it for a good whole day to see if I was really keen on it. drove it all over the countryside and fell in love!

Finance was painless, and they gave me a VERY good price, detailed, polished, and filled the tank for me

I had some warranty things that needed doing after 2 weeks, and he gave me the keys to a brand new Polo TSi to drive whilst they were doing the work.

The guys there are fantastic and ill recommend them to anyone.
    MY07 Polo GTi
    Last run - 114.8kw atw
    Winton - 1:52.7130

Users Country Flag
    David Crofton at Central Coast Motors (VW), Gosford NSW is great. Very helpful and great follow through. He found the exact car I was looking for (Golf Wagon) down in Melbourne and got it up to Gosford pretty quickly. I did the deal on the phone and then took the train up to Gosford from Sydney to pick up the car. For the first 1,000 km service Central Coast even sent a driver down to Mascot with a loan car and then returned my car to me after the service.

Users Country Flag
    Adam Brand (Sales) and Chris Reid (Accounts) over at John Hughes VW (Perth WA).

Service was from the top shelfs! Adam came over within 5 minutes of me walking in and looking at the Polo on display. Chris was amazing and managed to get a good deal for me with all the issues we had to work around.

Just received a "Platinum Service" card from JH that entitles me to discount and other stuff when I need to service my car and later on when extending my VW warranty.

Was VERY happy to send the VW questionnaires back with top marks.

PS, you should see the VW service area, WTF, looks like a hotel lounge for the clients
    POLO 77TSI DSG 5D - MY11 - REFLEX SILVER - COMFORT PACK
    Engine - K&N Air Filter (e-2997)
    AV - Rockford Fosgate T1652-S , T1652 and P3L-S12 Sub. Alpine MRP-F600 and Alpine MRP-M500, Dynamat
    Planned - lots, but the "financial manager" says NO

Best thing my dealer did was employ the commercial vehicles staff....

Stage 2+ Intercooler Carbon Intake Downpipe Swaybar DV+ Remsa.