Thread: Another serving question

Users Country Flag

Cool Another serving question

Where does everyone get their Polo serviced? (Southwest Sydney area) Mines due for its 45k service and the dealership is way too overpriced.
    2015 POLO 81TSI| Pepper Grey | Comfort & Sports package | Rear muffler delete | Eibach pro kit

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphii View Post
    Where does everyone get their Polo serviced? (Southwest Sydney area) Mines due for its 45k service and the dealership is way too overpriced.
    Are we talking like Campbelltown area?

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchh View Post
    Are we talking like Campbelltown area?
    Yes any place other than camden gti
    2015 POLO 81TSI| Pepper Grey | Comfort & Sports package | Rear muffler delete | Eibach pro kit

Users Country Flag

Its probably a bit too far for you guys but i get mine done at Dunhams in Woonona (Illawarra).

They charge about the same as a stealership but there's 2 guys that work there, they REALLY know their ****, are super helpful and do the best they can. I usually have to book my car in 3 weeks in advance as they only take two or so cars a day as they actually service them, unlike a stealership 'service'.

Last time i was there they were more than happy to accomidate my OCD, gave me engine oil options, took an oil sample for me for analysis and are more than happy to talk to you about your car.