Support VWWC

Thread: whiteline rear beam lateral locks

Users Country Flag

whiteline rear beam lateral locks

Whiteline W63198

I'm researching all the different rear beam bushes that are out there. Just wondering who has used these and if so could they give a bit of feedback on them - noticeable difference or undetectable?
    I'm not adverse to keeping the standard bushes in place as they are in very good nick and from what I've been told, full poly's can bind on beams that have offset angled mounts as they move throughout their range. This is what I want to prevent though and is exactly what I've been feeling - pretty shocking really: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypJf22xXJeU
    Last edited by sambb; 19-05-2017 at 04:00 PM.

Users Country Flag
    I found that they made quite a difference. Makes the rear feel a lot more consistent on turn in and when making mid corner adjustments. Gets rid of that funny rear wheel steer but in the wrong direction
    Feeling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    yep that's the feeling exactly. If the bushes are moving like that in that vid at pedestrian speeds they must be all over the shop when you're up it. Its the amount of side to side movement in the vid that looks like its the problem. thanks mate.

Users Country Flag

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that nvh seems about the same with the pineapples in. I've heard that full Polly bushes make for a rather rumble ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk