Support VWWC

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Whiteline adjustable rear swaybar - WOW!

Because they have been tightened against the beam of the axle and it splays out as it is tightened. Poor form on whiteline's behalf as they should sort the bolts and spec a torque.

Stage 2+ Intercooler Carbon Intake Downpipe Swaybar DV+ Remsa.

Get a hammer and straighten the brackets on the top of your pic back out, should fit again.
    Thanks, I'll try my luck in the coming days and see whether I can save a few dollars.

Users Country Flag
    Hi All,

Adam did contact us and we have supplied some new brackets/saddles . These are not thicker and do not bend as easy we reviewed them a few months bach and upgraded the design.

We take on all feedback positive and negative to work out the best option for our customers and why we frequent forums and the like as much as possible.

In this case the feedback of the bracket has prompted us to maybe add a plate also under the bracket/saddle to ensure there is no way it can bend and has now been submitted to our R+D department to review a running change in the kit.

If anyone has any issues with our products email us at support@whiteline.com.au as we answer rather fast and will help solve an issue as Adam will tell you is an easy process.
    We understand you guys like to discuss a solution in forums but in the end the quicker we know the quicker we can help .
    Last edited by Whiteline; 04-10-2012 at 01:31 PM.

Anything wrong with the brackets bending? U-bolts maybe bad, but the brackets? I kinda think it's good how my brackets conformed to the shape of the beam, holding the bushes in...
    Polo GTI MY2008
    Build Thread
    136.09kW and 305.28Nm torques, Dynapack Hub Dyno

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by spraycanmansam View Post
    Anything wrong with the brackets bending? U-bolts maybe bad, but the brackets? I kinda think it's good how my brackets conformed to the shape of the beam, holding the bushes in...
    It is not a real issue in the way it performs but when taken apart and re- fitted could cause an issue like in this thread so we feel we should just make the part a little better and go off feedback from end users like yourself to get the product the way you all want it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteline View Post
    Hi All,

Adam did contact us and we have supplied some new brackets/saddles . In this case the feedback of the bracket has prompted us to maybe add a plate also under the bracket/saddle to ensure there is no way it can bend and has now been submitted to our R+D department to review a running change in the kit. We answer rather fast and will help solve an issue as Adam will tell you is an easy process. .
    Yup. I do have to thank Whiteline for their prompt replies and supplies of the new brackets. I missed the delivery yesterday and will have to wait till tomorrow and fit them on the weekend. Can't wait as the car is sidelined at the moment.

Definitely a big two thumbs up for the Whiteline and co.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567