Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phase 1 Custom-Code Polo ECU available for trials

Users Country Flag

Phase 1 Custom-Code Polo ECU available for trials

Hi fellas, I know lots of folk on here already have a tune, so this thread might not be of interest. I have an ECU with no immobiliser in, which I use as a loaner when customers mail their ECU to me.

Keeps them mobile but does require some spannerwork to get the original out and back in. You might have to contend with some anti tamper fasteners but a set of vice grips usually takes care of that.

So, the ECU is down in Melbourne just now and before I get it sent back up to QLD, I thought I'd put it out there in case anyone would like to try the Phase 1 tune on their Polo.

This is just for GTIs with the std downpipe.

PM or post here if interested.

Cheers

Gavin
    Last edited by h100vw; 06-08-2013 at 04:22 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Where... is... Flashwire!!!

Re: Phase 1 Custom-Code Polo ECU available for trials

I moved to CC by loan ECU. Good way to test the waters, just need to get the original ECU out.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Bumping this, the ECU is in Adelaide currently, if there's anyone keen for a try out.

Gavin

Users Country Flag
    Can I try it again. Lol

2007 Golf MKV 2.0 TDI DSG
    | CustomCode Phase1 ECU + DSG | aFe Stage 2 | SprintBooster | KW Variant 3 | 19" Breyton GTS-R | GTI Side Skirts | GTI Front Bar | GTI Shifter

Users Country Flag
    Interested to try it on my next track day which is probably in January, So a little while from now but keen to see how much quicker it is

Quote Originally Posted by Euromy View Post
    Interested to try it on my next track day which is probably in January, So a little while from now but keen to see how much quicker it is
    No need to leave it that long. We have Halloween, Thanks Giving, Black Monday Christmas and Boxing Day before then. Which can be used as legitimate reasons (not excuses) for treating yourself.

What track are you going to?

There's no point waiting that long, both my spares are out on loan right now, but get in touch and I'll put you on the list for the next available one.

Gavin

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by h100vw View Post
    No need to leave it that long. We have Halloween, Thanks Giving, Black Monday Christmas and Boxing Day before then. Which can be used as legitimate reasons (not excuses) for treating yourself.

What track are you going to?

There's no point waiting that long, both my spares are out on loan right now, but get in touch and I'll put you on the list for the next available one.

Gavin

True, but currently working on getting gearbox oil, horrible tyres and brakes replaced before sending more power through her. Which might take a bit of time as last exam is the 12th of next month then work and road trip down to Melbourne early December...

Track might be lakeside in January, the club at Uni is still working on trying to get it organised. If not it's Willowbank again.

Quote Originally Posted by Euromy View Post
    True, but currently working on getting gearbox oil, horrible tyres and brakes replaced before sending more power through her. Which might take a bit of time as last exam is the 12th of next month then work and road trip down to Melbourne early December...

Track might be lakeside in January, the club at Uni is still working on trying to get it organised. If not it's Willowbank again.
    Happy laps at QR in December.

Get some brakes from Brakes Direct. I was just in there now.

Gearbox oil is easy, just take out the filler plug first, so you know that you can fill it back up.

Gavin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast