Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: LZY13B build thread

I’ve given a mk6 golf R a run as well in my stage 2 polo hitting 1st 2nd and 3rd and there was nothing between us if anything I think I was pulling away from it lol but kinda want a 4 door now and the extra luxuries that come in the golf just being my daily to and from work but my biggest problem is trying to decide between manual and the dsg. I get the feeling I’ll get bored with a dsg but there aren’t many low km manual ones for sale so I’m gonna start shopping around maybe test drive a few and see what I like

Users Country Flag
    yep there's been many a traffic jam where I've thought a DSG would be sweet just doing its thing in auto. You can always get DSG tunes that's are more exciting eg no lift shifts with the crack out the exhaust, 2 step launch control would all be fun if you cant find the manual.

Well looks like it’s the end for the polo gti and it’s time to move on so it will be going up for sale in the next few weeks cos I just picked up a clean mk6 golf gti dsg with only 27k kms on it for a good price

I only went for the clutch peddle once driving it home last night haha I get the feeling I’ll miss the manual and the fun of the polo but I must say dam I am impressed with the stock power and how comfortable the golf is

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839