Support VWWC

Thread: GTI - seeking parts / intake

Users Country Flag

Post GTI - seeking parts / intake

Hey All,

I have posted in the Wanted to Buy, but no bites, so just putting out there, I'm in Brisbane, and I'm chasing any Polo GTI 9n3 performance / aftermarket parts that may be available / surplus out there. Also interested if any SEAT PD160 intakes still around.

Cheers
    Andrew

Users Country Flag
    PD160 intakes are really rare. If you get to the point of needing a tune, hit me up.
    Gavin

Users Country Flag
    I've got a pair of complete subframes that have already had the rear control arm bushes done. They also have adjustment sleeves in them so you can get a bit of camber or caster at the bottom. I have a whiteline front anti roll bar and the first 3 feet of a 3 inch dump pipe. eg straight off turbo down to where the exhaust turns under the car. You could feed that pipe into the stock cat or use the opportunity to add in a hi flow 100 or 200 cell cat. Either option would mean you'd have a complete dump + front pipe that'd let you run stg2 software. I've also got a couple of aluminium boost pipes that re[place the plastic one - the one that runs beside the sump before going into the side mount. Pretty super necessary so that you can get some proper hose clamps on as thats where you'll have a hose clamp blow off especially if you are going to add boost.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Ok Thanks will do, whereabouts are you in Brisbane|?, cheers.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Hiya, ok that sounds great, yes definitely could do with the aluminum boost pipes, are you in Brisbane|?

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AndyB View Post
    Hiya, ok that sounds great, yes definitely could do with the aluminum boost pipes, are you in Brisbane|?
    Sam is in Sydney. Send him a message