Support VWWC

Thread: injector cleaner!

Users Country Flag

injector cleaner!

does anyone know where can i get injector cleaner done? and not costing heaps of money!
    thanks for replying!
    by the way, if that place is close to Eastern Suburb would be the best HAHA

Users Country Flag
    $15 additive you can get at autobarn, add half the bottle prior to filling up a full tank and your done

Yeah, not really unfortunately. Are you talking petrol or diesel because there is a massive difference between the 2. Petrols can generally be cleaned with a specific solvent and ultrasonics, diesel need to be broken down, cleaned, rebuilt and bench tested.

Stage 2+ Intercooler Carbon Intake Downpipe Swaybar DV+ Remsa.

Users Country Flag
    It really depends how bad are the injectors in the diesel engine but there are still the diesel injector cleaners. I use Interject equipment for cleaning injectors in the diesel and petrol engines without removing them (but soemtimes you have to take them out as gavs said). if you looking for single shot cleaning then I recommend BG 44K for petrol and 244K for diesel engines. To keep the fuel system clean after that use the concentrated fuel additive from reputable company and use it every time you fill up.
    Last edited by Transporter; 23-03-2012 at 07:07 AM.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    oh yea my car is Polo Gti! so is patrol car! just very curious of those $15 Fuel injector fluid from supercheap/autobahn gonna really work~!
    just idieing seem to be unstable, wanna fix it asap before getting worse

Have you also checked the fuel filter? If it's getting clogged and starving the engine of fuel, that could also cause it. The stuff transporter mentioned is good stuff, you can give that a shot. failing that, they might need a shot on the ultrasonic table. How many kms on it by the way?

Stage 2+ Intercooler Carbon Intake Downpipe Swaybar DV+ Remsa.

Car only done like nearly 40000km? Thanks for the advance tho I will probably Chang fuel filter and clean throttle body and stuff as what they called giving a tune! Then try the fuel injector thing haha if nothing changed then I need to look professional injector clean up

thanks for the advice, but i cant find that brand that called "BG 44K" so wondering if that other brand called "liqui-moly" works?

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sheen View Post
    thanks for the advice, but i cant find that brand that called "BG 44K" so wondering if that other brand called "liqui-moly" works?
    LiquiMoly is fine.