been a while since i've been on here with any issues, 30 thousand k's with out a single hiccup until yesterday..

i had been on a trip and covered about 250'ks when i pulled out and as i accelerated it hit what i thought was the rev limiter, i was somewhat surprised as i wasn't revving it that high (well i thought i wasn't) so as i traveled down the road i watched the rev counter and when it it 4000 revs it did the same thing like it was hitting the rev limiter.

when it hit 4 grand it cut out totally so i clutch started it and it ran but no rev counter and oil light flashed so i shut it down and tried to start again with the key and it started fine so i nursed it home (only a few k's ) and parked to up... the next morning i started it up, let it run for about 10 minutes to warm right up. when i rev'd it it seemed fine so i took it for a run down the road. the second i hit 4 grand it cut out and refused to start. When u turn it over it sounds like its got no fuel or spark, plenty of compression and spinning freely just no life...

Today i had my mechanic come tow it to his shop and hopefully he will get time tomorrow to look at it. I'm just asking on here to see if anyone has an idea of what it mite be.

it had new module,leads,plugs etc 20 thousand k's ago

any suggestions???

cheers....

steff