Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VW Parts - Gold Coast QLD

Users Country Flag

My dealer charges $93 at the parts dept, but they wanted $118 if used in a service so I buy Penrite Enviro+ and provide it myself. with 2 cars I get 5 fills from 20 litres at $67 per 5 L when its on special.
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowLemon View Post
    No: $150 for 1x 5L bottle! Insane. $300 for 10L. At my previous VW dealer it was $75 ex GST. I didn't realise individual VW dealer franchises set their own parts prices with such massive variation. (These quotes are both from official VW dealers on the VW Aus website) Too bad there is only 1 VW dealer group on the entire Gold Coast, I might see how some of the Sth Brisbane dealers set their prices too just for interest.
    In future mate just send me a private message on here, I can source whatever you want without dealers ripping you off

Users Country Flag

Hi ,just read your post, I live on the GC also , hope you found a good deal on your parts, just for your future reference ,I have a T4 caravelle and I always get my parts online from Run auto parts in melbourne , Justkampers in sydney and Sparesbox , between these three you can find most parts at good prices and they are good to deal with fast delivery , they have parts for all year models and you save big $$$$

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12