Thread: German Autos Brisbane

German Autos Brisbane

Has anyone been to German Autos in Geebung? I’m looking to get away from the dealers and need to find a good mechanic on the north side of Brisbane. I’ve come across German Autos but they don’t have many reviews. Is there anywhere else you’d recommend?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by JSCA92 View Post
    Has anyone been to German Autos in Geebung? I’m looking to get away from the dealers and need to find a good mechanic on the north side of Brisbane. I’ve come across German Autos but they don’t have many reviews. Is there anywhere else you’d recommend?
    Yes I have and wouldnt go back as they put unapproved oil in my almost new Polo after me stating very clearly that it had to be Approved only.
    They did the Passat Ok and are Ok with older model VW but wouldnt let them near mine again. What vehicle have you got I got mine done at Northstar but have moved to Sunny Coast recently
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag

Stopped going there years ago, very expensive.
    Current - 2015 Tiguan 155 R-Line.
    Previous - Jetta MkV 147 Turbo, Viezu Raceday mapped, Carbonio CAI, Quad Exhaust System, R8 Coil pack, Whiteline Swaybar, GTi Steering wheel with paddles, Alloy pedals, RNS510 & Leather.