Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: best window tint business?

best window tint business?

anyone know reputable window tinters/business's in nsw?

Users Country Flag

Re: best window tint business?

Give this guy a call his from blacktown. He's pretty good, got all my tinting done by him. His quite reasonable as well. He tinted my mk6 15% all round.

Martin
    0424 725 250

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Formally known as mk6tsi

I know they can cost a bit more sometimes but Tint-a-car shops are good. They have good quality tint. I am always a fan of companies that you know will still be around to back their warranties!
    08 SPEC RED VW GTI From Wodonga Prestige

Rob from hunters hill tinting is someone MANY people recommend. I had my car done 15% all around bar front windscreen.
    Also heard good stuff about Martin, alot of JDM guys use him

Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by paolob View Post
    Rob from hunters hill tinting is someone MANY people recommend. I had my car done 15% all around bar front windscreen.
    I'll vouch for Rob. He did my Tiguan and I watched him to most of it. He knows his stuff, is very pleasant to deal with, and can show you how the tint looks when fitted as he has done the back window of his Caddy with the various tints in strips. First rate service from a guy who can't afford to stuff it up as it's his livelihood.

Hunters Hill Window Tinting: Robert 0418 464 185

Tiguan TDI, 6spd Tiptronic Auto
    Black, sunroof, comfort pack, off-road tech, tan leather, park assist & roof bars.
    Avg 7.63L/100km over 189,000kms

Quote Originally Posted by paolob View Post
    he's quite good!

tint-a-car rosebery is also who i'd recommend.. we use both (tint a car more due to being closer lol)
    What’s behind you doesn’t matter..

Users Country Flag
    I haven't personally used Rob, but I do recognise his name. He appears on the Solar Gard Australia NSW Dealers List and is capable of doing residential, commerical and automotive tints.

I recently had my apartment windows tinted and received a quote from Rob, he was actually the cheapest (about $750 compared to $1000, and up to $1850!), but unfortunately I didn't know anyone who had dealt with him at the time to get a recommendation on the quality of his work, so I went with another more established company who a friend had recommended to me and charged me $1000. If only this thread had come up 2 months ago....

Quote Originally Posted by mk6tsi View Post
    Give this guy a call his from blacktown. He's pretty good, got all my tinting done by him. His quite reasonable as well. He tinted my mk6 15% all round.

Martin
    0424 725 250
    Yep... my MK6 has been tinted by Martin, along with my other rides, and most of my friends and family have had their cars done by him too. He'll beat any price quote you've got, but his prices are so reasonable that shopping around isn't even required anyway

Users Country Flag

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dopey View Post
    Yep... my MK6 has been tinted by Martin, along with my other rides, and most of my friends and family have had their cars done by him too. He'll beat any price quote you've got, but his prices are so reasonable that shopping around isn't even required anyway

ill vouch for that.

how about victoria melbourne?
    hehe thx in advance
    "I just want to make it that little bit better, and little bit more unique."

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast