Support VWWC

Thread: Breitling Clock for GTI

Breitling Clock for GTI

Folks,

Confirmed I am one of those annoying Watch guys, and one of my faves is Breitling. When I saw the Breitling Clock in the Bentley Continental GT many years back, I vowed I would find one and it would have pride of place in my car.

Last year I actually Bought 2 clocks, but was discouraged about a fitment solution, so in the draw they went.

About 2 weeks ago I got encouraged and tonight I have a proof of concept.

The next challenge will be wiring it up, as it is a CANBUS clock.

Here is a photo of the proof of concept. I need to develop a trim ring, as you can see some of the circuit board at the very edge:-

[SIZE="1"][I]2010 Mk6 GTI 3 Door - Tornado Red, ACC, Roof, Xenon, RNS510, MDI with 1TB HDD, RVC, Park Assist, BBS CK Alloy Wheels, 2 x Alpine MRV-F345 Amps, Alpine Type X 17-PRO Front stage, Type X 13-REF rear stage, 1 x Alpine Type R Sub, Alpine PKG-RSE2 Overhead DVD/Monitor

hmmm, looks like there is a problem - the digital clock in the background shows 8:25 and the analog around 11 past 4

Users Country Flag
    According to Clarkson all the ---- with their oversized Breitlings where now driving Audis, is he wrong again?
    --------------------------

Users Country Flag

If it's a perpetual motion watch, will you need to be going through twistys all the time for it to work?