Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Tiguan Australian Brochure

Users Country Flag

Thumbs up 2017 Tiguan Australian Brochure

Has anyone got a link for a brochure for the Australian 2017 TIGUAN
    I've had no luck from Dealers or VW Home Website.

eeeeeeeeeerz cheeeeeeeerz to your ears from Frosty

Users Country Flag
    Please refer to the thread Tiguan Brochures on this forum, there you will find a link to the UK brochure that should only be used for reference purposes until the Australian/NZ brochures become available

Cheers
    Last edited by IrishKiwi08; 14-09-2016 at 12:57 PM.
    Order & Delivered: 2017 Tiguan R Line 162 KW, Tungsten Silver Metallic.

Previous car : Golf TSI Highline, 103KW, Xenon headlights, Lane Assist, Electric Folding Mirrors, 8" Discover Pro. Sold

Users Country Flag

Tiguan Brochures

For those of you who are looking for a detailed Tiguan Brochure can download one here:

https://www.volkswagen.co.uk/order-a-brochure

Just be aware that this is a UK brochure showing the UK specs, however I expect the Aust/NZ brochure will look identical
    when it is released, just with our countries respective specifications therein.

You are also able to download the brochure without having to give any details
    Last edited by IrishKiwi08; 14-09-2016 at 12:38 PM.

Previous car : Golf TSI Highline, 103KW, Xenon headlights, Lane Assist, Electric Folding Mirrors, 8" Discover Pro. Sold

Users Country Flag
    They have a whole bunch of trim options for the UK market - I think we only have black? I'd love a lighter trim to be honest, but black seemed to be the only option when I ordered mine (162 Highline with R-Line pack).

Users Country Flag
    We only get an option of Leather if we order the R-Line here in NZ. I personally would have preferred the Alcantara/Leather combination

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishKiwi08 View Post
    We only get an option of Leather if we order the R-Line here in NZ. I personally would have preferred the Alcantara/Leather combination
    Agree- alcantara and leather would have been my preferred choice. It seems that on most specifications their SEL is our Highline. No 162TSI option though it seems for the Brits so +1 for us on that!
    Scirocco: Indium Grey, DSG, pana roof, Sat/Nav, Dynaudio, VWR springs and APR stage 1. Now sold
    Arriving April 17 Audi S3 sedan, Panther black, S-tronic, PP2, pano, matrix lights, assistance pack, 40:20:40 seats, mirror pack, light inlays

Tiguan: Tiguan 162TSI, DAP and pano in Habanero

Users Country Flag
    I think the Alcantara looks nice and is quite fashionable now, but I don't think I'd want it. It seems like it would be a nightmare to try and clean and maintain. Leather is much easier - just wipe it over, and it really doesn't stain.

Users Country Flag
    There's a product flyer on the New Tiguan mini site: https://new-tiguan.volkswagenaustral....au/index.html

Users Country Flag
    Agree - I need to take care with the light grey inserts in the Scirocco.
    Scirocco: Indium Grey, DSG, pana roof, Sat/Nav, Dynaudio, VWR springs and APR stage 1. Now sold
    Arriving April 17 Audi S3 sedan, Panther black, S-tronic, PP2, pano, matrix lights, assistance pack, 40:20:40 seats, mirror pack, light inlays

Tiguan: Tiguan 162TSI, DAP and pano in Habanero

Quote Originally Posted by Mac135 View Post
    Agree- alcantara and leather would have been my preferred choice. It seems that on most specifications their SEL is our Highline. No 162TSI option though it seems for the Brits so +1 for us on that!
    Alcantara on steering wheels has a very short life span and looks terrible after a while.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast