Beijing Showcar – Upper-class High-tech-SUV: Concept Car shows new Volkswagen development in the Premium SUV Segment
Showcar with Plug-In-Hybrid and digitalized Interior
Concept Car transfers full-size SUV design to a new sporty and elegant level
Ten key facts – in keywords
1. Volkswagen is presenting one of the world’s most advanced full-size SUVs.
2. Concept Car transfers full-size SUV design to a new sporty and elegant level.
3. Volkswagen systematically advances digitalisation of the automobile.
4. Digitalised display and control concept of the SUV concept car enables a completely new range of interactivity.
5. Active Info Display and infotainment system merge under a sheet of transparent glass to become a Curved Interaction Area.
6. Interior is a relaxed living space, and digitalised operation focuses on the person more than ever.
7. SUV has a plug-in hybrid drive with 280 kW of system power and 700 Nm of system torque.
8. Electric driving range of the SUV is up to 50 km.
9. Less than 3.0 l/100 km NEDC fuel consumption.
10. Concept Car accelerates to 100 km/h in 6.0 seconds and has a top speed of up to 224 km/h.